Our clients come from all walks of life, ranging from local, expatriate, foreign, and PRC individuals from all social classes, start-ups and corporations, to medical professionals, legal professionals, private bankers and investment bankers who have encountered legal issues in their personal or professional capacities.
Our legal team welcome expatriate clients with open arms, as we often advise and act for expatriates living in Hong Kong on legal issues they may come across. We pride ourselves to be the lawyers for expatriates living in Hong Kong.
To date, we have acted for expatriate clients who originally come a wide array of countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States, the Netherlands, Canada, Japan, South Korea, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Nepal and so forth.
Our legal team welcome expatriate clients with open arms.
Highlighted experience of our legal team:
- Representing an expatriate private banker in an SFC investigation resulting in no charge being laid
- Representing an expatriate investment banker in an Immigration Department investigation resulting in no charge being laid
- Representing an expatriate commercial pilot in a criminal case resulting in no custodial sentence
- Representing an expatriate businessman arrested for money laundering involving over HK$50 million resulting in no charge being laid
- Representing a business consultant arrested for rape resulting in no charge being laid
- Representing an expatriate high net-worth individual in a contested enforcement of arbitral award involving over HK$100 million
- Successful ONE Bindover representation in a large number of cases
- Successful Personal Injuries claims in a large number of cases
- Successful Mareva injunction and Norwich Pharmacal order applications against fraudsters, banks, internet service providers, and a major charity in Hong Kong
If you are facing a legal issue, you are more than welcome to reach out to us. We can then discuss how we may be able to help you.